It is introduced to produce professionals in the field of transportation who are knowledgeable in the technical and policy issues in transportation, planning, design and control and management. This programme offers advanced knowledge in the topics of traffic, pavement and road safety engineering through the combination of lectures and hands on workshops.
- Accident Analysis And Prevention
- Advanced Transportation Engineering
- Highway Capacity Analysis
- Pavement Materials
- Pavement Analysis And Design
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Transportation Engineering View 4 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in Malaysia
- An applicant with a bachelor degree in engineering with CGPA 2.500/Second Class Lower and at least three (3) years working experiences in relevant field; or
- An applicant with a bachelor degree in engineering with CGPA 2.750/Second Class Lower
- An applicant with a bachelor degree in science with CGPA 3.000/Second Class Upper OR CGPA 2.750/ Second Class Lower and at least three (3) years working experiences in relevant field
International1102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 551 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 301 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
1206 RM for national students.
2206 RM for international students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.