The programme degree in Highway and Transportation Engineering at the University Putra Malaysia It is introduced to produce professionals in the field of transportation who are knowledgeable in the technical and policy issues in transportation, planning, design and control and management.
This programme offers advanced knowledge in the topics of traffic, pavement and road safety engineering through the combination of lectures and hands on workshops.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accident Analysis And Prevention
- Advanced Transportation Engineering
- Highway Capacity Analysis
- Pavement Materials
- Pavement Analysis And Design
- Pavement Management System
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Transportation Engineering View 4 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in Malaysia
- Bachelor in the field of Engineering or Engineering Technology with a CGPA of 2.750/ Second Class Lower or;
- Bachelor in the field of Engineering or Engineering Technology with a CGPA of 2.500/Second Class Lower with at least three (3) years of working experience in the field of study that is being applied for or;
- Bachelor in any related field of Science or Technology with a CGPA of 3.000/Second Class Upper or;
- Bachelor in any related field of Science or Technology with a CGPA of 2.750/ Second Class Lower with at least three (3) years of working experience in the field of study that is being applied for or;
- A qualification equivalent to a Bachelor's degree recognized by the professional bodies and MQA
International3940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5911 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National2412 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3618 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- 16,250 RM for national students.
- 26,550 RM for international students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.