It draws upon specialized knowledge and skills in the mathematical, physical, and social sciences together with the principles and methods of engineering analysis and design to specify, predict, and evaluate the results obtained from such systems. Students enrolling under this programme in Engineering Management at the University Putra Malaysia must fulfil 40 credits of coursework to graduate
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Total Quality Management
- Industrial Marketing Management
- Manufacturing Operation Management
- Industrial Organisation Management
- Industrial Safety, Health and Environmental Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEconomics Industrial & Systems Engineering View 13 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An applicant with a Bachelor degree in Engineering with CGPA 2.750/ Second Class Lower or;
- An applicant with a Bachelor degree in Engineering with CGPA 2.500/Second Class Lower and at least three (3) years working experiences in relevant field or;
- An applicant with a Bachelor degree in Science or Technology with CGPA 3.000/Second Class Upper or;
- An applicant with a Bachelor degree in Science or Technology with CGPA 2.750/ Second Class Lower and at least three (3) years working experiences in relevant field or;
- An applicant with an equivalent qualification to Bachelor degree recognized by the professional bodies or Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA).
International3940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5911 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National2411 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3617 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- 16,250 RM for national students.
- 26,550 RM for international students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.