Graduates from the programme in Emergency Response and Planning at the University Putra Malaysia will be able to form a network of Master of Science in the field of Emergency Response and Planning (ERP), equipped with engineering knowledge and concepts and an effective management systems to be further viable in the evaluation and preparation of strategies at every level of emergency response and planning.
- Research Methodology
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Disaster Recovery and Contingency Plan
- Emergency Response and Planning Network
- Incident and Crisis Management
- Emergency Risk Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Informatics & Information Sciences Forensic Science View 19 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Malaysia
- Bachelor in the field of Engineering or Engineering Technology with a CGPA of 2.750/ Second Class Lower or;
- Bachelor in the field of Non-Engineering or Non-Engineering Technology with a CGPA of 3.000/ Second Class Upper;
- Bachelor in any related field of with a CGPA of 2.500/Second Class Lower with at least three (3) years of working experience in the field of study that us being applied for or;
- A qualification equivalent to a Bachelor's degree recognized by the professional bodies and MQA
International3940 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5911 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National2412 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3618 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- 16,250 RM for national students
- 26,550 RM for international students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.