The course aims to create an intellectual and professional figure able to operate in a European and international context, in any field where advanced language skills are in demand, both theoretical and applied, and in particular in the field of language education, in multilingual and multimedia publishing, in international cooperation, in the management of inter-lingual and intercultural contact, in the areas of communication and information, as well as in scientific research at university level.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational Linguistics for Teaching Italian as a Foreign Language
- Oriental Languages for Intercultural Communication
- Historical and Comparative Linguistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Linguistics View 4 other Masters in Linguistics in Italy
- Apply online
- Pay the first installment of tuition fees and the Regional Tax for the Right to University Study
- 1 € 16.00 stamp;
- 1 card format photo;
- A photocopy of a valid identity document;
- The payment receipts of the 1st installment and of the Regional Tax for the Right to University Study
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.