The Publishing, Teaching and Tourism Promotion graduate at the University for Foreigners of Siena will be able to write and speak at least one European language other than Italian and use information technology in the areas of research of their degree course.
The course prepares students to be able to work: in publishing, communication and journalism; in middle schools and high schools (after completing the training in accordance with the law); in public and private cultural institutions and centres (archives, libraries, foundations) both in Italy and abroad; in publishing for tourism; in museums and other public offices for the fine arts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Competences for Publishing
- Textual Competences for Teaching
- Textual Competences for Tourism Promotion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesTeaching Tourism & Leisure
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the first installment of tuition fees and the Regional Tax for the Right to University Study
- 1 € 16.00 stamp;
- 1 card format photo;
- A photocopy of a valid identity document;
- The payment receipts of the 1st installment and of the Regional Tax for the Right to University Study
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.