You know that to successfully manage supply chains you need to know a lot – about a lot. And we know what areas your learning should cover to make sure you have the perfect skills your future employers are looking for, from project management and leadership to business analysis and strategic management. We understand that you don’t want to narrow your career options down too early, which is why this course focuses on both, theoretical and practical learning.
You will find the Supply Chain Management course at Anglia Ruskin University to be directly transferable to the real world. Throughout your time at ARU, you’ll adapt to the fast-moving pace of international supply chains, getting hands-on with our Managing Supply Chains in Practice module as well as with LINKS, our intensive supply chain simulation game. You can expect guest lecturers, industry innovators and field trips to the Jaguar plant, Amazon’s Fulfilment Centre or BMW in Germany.
The knowledge and skills you’ll develop will be useful throughout your career. Our graduates occupy all kinds of senior supply chain, logistics, quality, materials, operations and procurement roles.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Strategy and Operations
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Project Management
- Research Methods for Business and Management
- Managing Supply Chains in Practice
- Supply Chain Performance Management
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 114 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United Kingdom
- Normally, entrants will be expected to hold a first degree from an internationally recognised university, at a minimum of lower second class honours. This first degree must include a business or management module within it. Alternatively, entrants with significant management experience within the logistics industry will be considered.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.