In contrast to a master degree (M.A., or M.Sc.), a MBA focusses on leadership and management competency to enable participants to take a general management positions.
The programme International Business lead to the internationally renowned title “MBA (Master of Business Administration)”. The programme from University of Applied Sciences is delivered by Rheinische Fachhochschule Cologne (RFH) and the University of East London (UEL).
This high-quality MBA programme is accredited by FIBAA and the internationally renowned Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and is offered as “dual degree” programme.
- Advanced education master programme (part-time)
- Officially recognised title “MBA”
- Students are enrolled at RFH (Germany) as well as at UEL (Great Britain)
- Studies take place in Cologne (Fri evenings/Sat) and block-wise in London (Mon-Fri)
- Start of studies in March and September each year
- Certificate: MBA, title eligible to be used as name affix
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Managing and Leading People
- Operations, Networks and Partnerships
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Marketing in the Digital Age
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 88 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The MBA International Businessis offered to finalists in academic professions such as Engineering, Economy, Medicine, Chemistry, Biology and Law. We accept a wide range of qualifications from across the world. Diploma or bachelor certificate (grade 3.0 or better)
- As lectures of this MBA programme are delivered in English, adequate language skills on requirements level IELTS 6.0 (with no component score less than 6.0) are to be verified. We accept other official language certificates like TOEFL, TOEIC, and similar on level B2
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.