The Educational Leadership and Management programme at Anglia Ruskin University responds to the growing demand for new and innovative service methods. It’ll hone and develop your existing management and leadership skills, giving you the opportunity to reflect on contemporary practices and theories and enabling you to push forward in a leadership or management role in your workplace for the benefit of both pupils and staff.
Modules are relevant whether you’re working in the UK or overseas, employed in a leadership or management role or simply taking on parts of the job in your teaching position. The distance learning elements are interactive, where you’ll participate in online discussion. You’ll also use text, audio and video as well as e-books and e-journals and wider research online. You’ll be able to discuss key topics with fellow students and tutors.
Whether you’re a teacher with some management responsibilities or a leader in an institution, you can boost your career with this course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management in Education
- Leading Educational Change and Improvement
- Developing Effective Management Systems
- Professional Enquiry in Education
- Research Methodology
- Major Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 162 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- Applicants should normally have a good first degree or National College ADSBM and have a minimum of 2 years experience of employment in a related field, this does not need to have been at a leadership or managerial level.
- Applicants should be working within an educational context within a role that includes Leadership and Management responsibility. All students will need access to broadband internet in order to download module content and engage in streamed content where appropriate.
International4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.