The Environmental Policy and Management programme from University of Bristol is led by the School of Geographical Sciences, the top-ranked geography department in the UK for research (Times Higher Education analysis of REF 2014) and a highly regarded centre for research and teaching in environmental processes, systems and the social sciences.
Staff in the school have been directly involved in advising the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and regularly engage with policymakers, industry and non-profit organisations at local, national and international levels.
Our graduates have gone on to work in environmental consulting, the civil service, environmental management, conservation, marketing and communications, and a range of private companies in areas such as sustainable housing and energy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Climate Change: Science and Impacts
- Practical Statistics for Use in Research and Policy
- Consultancy Project
- Sustainability, Risk and Resilience in the Urban Age
- Environmental Policy and Politics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPublic Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 357 other Masters in Public Policy in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must hold/achieve a minimum of an upper second-class honours degree with a final average of 65% or above (or international equivalent) in social sciences, physical sciences or humanities. Relevant professional experience or qualifications may also be considered as equivalent to the academic entry requirements given above and considered on a case-by-case basis. Applicants from science/technical backgrounds must also demonstrate competency in essay writing skills, with at least 65% achieved in essay-based modules.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24700 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK: part-time (two years): £5,400
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.