The aim of the master's program in Supply Chain and Operations Management, offered by TH Köln (University of Applied Sciences), is to provide more gifted and interested students with in-depth scientific knowledge of the elements of logistics systems. The aim is to enable graduates to independently handle demanding logistical problems in industry, trade and science and, moreover, to enable them to critically classify scientific findings and to act responsibly.
Questions about cross-company management in value networks are increasingly becoming the focus of interest in both science and practice. At the same time, the concept of supply chain management has to be given a central role. Consistent integration of these points systematically advances the SCM towards interorganizational operations management. The Master's Program Supply Chain and Operations Management picks up on these elements, starting with the strategy, the process / procedure up to the implementation along the value chain in full-time study with a scope of three semesters. The third semester is planned for the completion of the master's thesis as a final project of the study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Insurance in Logistics, Customs and International Trade
- Introductory Seminar - Research Methods
- IT Systems in Logistics and Supply Chain Managements
- Management Fields and (Support) Roles of Logistic Suppliers
- Operations Research
- Process Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 20 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- As a prerequisite for admission to the Master's program, successful completion of a degree course in Logistics, Production and Logistics or Business Administration with a focus on Logistics at TH Cologne or in a comparable degree program with a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science "or" Bachelor of Arts "and an overall grade of 2.3 or better.
- The decision on the relevance is made by the Selection Board. The qualifying degree program must have a minimum of 210 credits with no less than 30 credits in the field of logistics.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- Semester fee: 280 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.