The variety of optional modules that structure Strategic Management - Management from International Iberoamerican University allows to cover fields such as marketing, auditing, family businesses, tourism consultancy, integrated environmental management, quality and prevention of occupational risks, human resources and knowledge management, conflict resolution and mediation as well as health organizations.
The program is particularly aimed at professionals from the fields of engineering, social sciences, administration sciences and management and economic sciences, among others. For these professionals, the Master in Strategic Management is an ideal complement to enrich their education in Strategic Management for companies or specific businesses, or to update their knowledge, acquire new skills, and to be in accordance with what Strategic Management means.
Graduates with Strategic Management - Management from International Iberoamerican University will:
- Design a strategic process from the organizational diagnosis and assessment to the development of objectives and selection of strategies.
- Analyze and explain the organizational environment to improve the internal processes, including normative, regulations, certifications and accreditation.
- Integrate administrative process and Information Technologies (IT) for decisions making and problem solving.
- Create the marketing mix of a business and propose the design of Market research.
- Analyze and apply conflict resolution techniques and human resources knowledge for effective manage of work environment and human resources development.
- Design strategies of continual improvement in the operations that influence in the competitiveness and feasibility of the company.
- Identify the roles, approaches and practices to manage different size and purpose businesses, applying management accounting as method to make financial decisions to maximize the business economics.
- Manage administration and leadership abilities keeping ethical principles, honest and transparent administration in the consecution of objectives.
- Basic statistics
- Financial mathematics
- Management accounting
- Strategic management of human resources
- Conflict resolution and negotiation techniques
- Performance evaluation and management by competencies
- Management techniques and organizational leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
A particular start date is not established, for which one can initiate the program at any moment.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 3 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Puerto Rico
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have graduated from an accredited or recognized University from any country with a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Understand the language the program is taught in. Provide supporting documentation if necessary or take the corresponding comprehension test.
- Students from Puerto Rico should comply with the 90 credits from the general university studies and those from basic natural sciences. This preparation should include the following subjects: General biology, general chemistry and general physics
- Electronic Tuition Form.
- Notarized photocopy of the degree (bachelor's degree) or notarized photocopy of the official credit transcript of the degree.
- Simple passport photocopy from the page where the degree information is printed on the document. Or, in its stead, an accredited identification document from your country, such as a national identity card or driver's license (where a DNI card is not used, such as in the US).
International5250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National5250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.