Higher Education from International Iberoamerican University aims to provide a comprehensive and up-to-date training, and provide the basis for the development of academic and professional skills necessary for teaching in different teaching-learning contexts that may occur.
Graduates with Higher Education from International Iberoamerican University will:
- Analyze and evaluate learning factors.
- Analyzer and express the different learning theories and methodological learning bases.
- Explain and indicate the importance of tutorials in the educational system.
- Explain the importance of strategic learning and its influence professional development.
- Apply ICTs in the classroom as teaching resource.
- Design scientific research methodology.
- Manage school conflicts.
- Analyze the effect of interculturality in education.
- Analyze and discuss the difference processes to assist diversity.
- Organize and manage educational centers.
- Integrate environmental education in formal education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic learning and professional development
- Learning factors
- Tutorial action in the educational system
- Interculturality and education
- Conflict solution and transformation in the educational environment
- Environment education in formal education
- Curricular design, planning and outcome development
- Learning evaluation
- Creation, adaptation and evaluation of materials
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have graduated from an accredited or recognized University from any country with a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Understand the language the program is taught in. Provide supporting documentation if necessary or take the corresponding comprehension test.
- Students from Puerto Rico should comply with the 90 credits from the general university studies and those from basic natural sciences. This preparation should include the following subjects: General biology, general chemistry and general physics
- Electronic Tuition Form.
- Notarized photocopy of the degree (bachelor's degree) or notarized photocopy of the official credit transcript of the degree.
- Simple passport photocopy from the page where the degree information is printed on the document. Or, in its stead, an accredited identification document from your country, such as a national identity card or driver's license (where a DNI card is not used, such as in the US).
International5250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National5250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.