The Wireless Networks and Applications programme from Amrita University includes core subjects from wireless communications, computer science, computer networks, advanced topics in wireless communications, mobile computing, sensor networks, embedded systems, internet-of-things, signal processing, multimedia systems, machine learning, big data analysis, and applications relevant to smart city applications.
Building on a very successful joint project called WINSOC with about a dozen international partners, this new M-Tech program was introduced with a view to strengthen the academic and research activities in these highly advanced topics: Wireless Networks and Applications.
Students, when they graduate, will be well trained to enter into a broad spectrum of industries such as computers, communication networks, internet of things, earth sciences, environmental sciences, disaster management, health care, e-governance activities, bio and nano-technologies, VLSI and embedded systems, agriculture and chemical industries and strategic planning.
Students, when they graduate, will be well trained to enter into a broad spectrum of industries such as computers, communication networks, earth sciences, environmental sciences, disaster management, health care, e-governance activities, bio and nano-technologies, VLSI and embedded systems, agriculture and chemical industries and strategic planning.
- Signal Processing for Wireless Communication
- Probability and Statistical Inference
- Advanced Computer Networks
- Principles of Wireless Communication Systems
- Embedded System Design
- Advanced Computer Programming
- Amrita Values Program
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 77 other Masters in Computer Sciences in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- B.Tech. or B.E.
- B.Tech. in (Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology, Computer and Information Science, Electronics and Media Technology, Electronics and Nanotechnology, Electronics and Telecom Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Mathematics and Computing, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering, Power Electronics)
- M.Sc. in (Applications of Mathematics, Applied Mathematics and Computing, Computer Applications, Computer Communication, Computer Science, Computer Technology, Data Mining and Warehousing, Information and Communication Technology, Information Science, Information Security and Cyber Forensics, Information Technology, Information Technology and Management, Instrumentation Technology, Software Engineering, Software System, System Administration & Networking)
International1986 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 993 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National1986 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 993 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Coimbatore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.