This Graduate Diploma of Project Management online from Swinburne Online teaches you how to manage project teams, to optimise available resources and manage change. It brings new understanding to managing budgets and decodes organisational behaviour. You will develop your problem-solving skills and learn how to design and communicate innovative solutions to different audiences.
Course work includes techniques for creating and communicating professional project plans, dealing with complex business problems, supporting organisational change and responding to ethical issues.
The graduates receive certification into the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM). AIPM is the premier body for project management in Australia, with over 10,000 members. It is recognised by Australian businesses, industries and government as the key promoter, developer and leader in project management professionalism.
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on.
- Analyses an organisation or business domain and documents its business, processes or systems.
IT Project Manager
- Methodically plan the scope and direction of IT projects, ensuring they reach completion in a timely fashion.
Marketing Project Manager
- Oversee the marketing team in their pursuit of project-related goals, using a variety of marketing techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Project Management
- Risk Management Spectrum
- Technology Essentials for Managers
- Leading Complex Projects
- Contemporary Issues in Business Analysis
- Project Management for Business Development
- Project Governance and Resource Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 45 other Masters in Project Management in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised bachelor degree in a related discipline
- A recognised bachelor degree in any discipline PLUS a minimum of two years equivalent full-time relevant professional experience
- A Graduate Certificate of Project Management.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25536 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25536 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.