The goal of this Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership at London School of International Business is to give you the tools, knowledge, and critical acumen to develop cutting-edge management strategies, implement them through assembling and leading teams, critically evaluate alternatives and assess results.
The Level 8 Diploma is focused on organisations that have cross border or global interests and structures but can also be applied nationally in understanding how to work with a variety of stakeholders, partners, suppliers and competitors. The programme is delivered in partnership with Stanmore School of Business.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
Qualifi, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureMandatory Units
- Leadership Qualities and Practice
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager
- Strategy Development in Cross Border and Global Organisations
- Strategic Planning in Cross Border and Global Organisations
- Strategic Direction in Cross Border and Global Organisations
- Strategic Communication
- Culture and its Impact on Strategy
- Research Methods
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 76 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Learners must possess:
- Level 7 Award/Diploma or a Masters degree
- Any other equivalent qualification
- 5-6 year of work experience if non of the above evaluated on case to case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1750 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1750 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1750 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1750 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 6 months - GBP £1750
- 9 months - GBP £1450
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.