This Level 7 Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages at London School of International Business combines assessed teaching practice with academic study into aspects of language teaching and learning such as ELT methodology, use of technologies, materials, language analysis and exploration and second language acquisition.A key component of the Diploma in TESOL is the development of teaching practitioners’ reflective ability. Our aim is to help teachers deepen their understanding about their own professional practice and this is integrated throughout the course. With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureMandatory Units
- Understanding Language, Methodology and Resources for Teaching
- Developing Professional Practice
- Extending Practice and ELT Specialism
- ELT Management (ELT - English Language Teaching)
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Languages View 41 other Masters in Languages in United Kingdom
In order to apply you should have either: Possession of a bachelors degree or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- 5 years work experience
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 6 months - GBP £1250
- 9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!