This Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management at London School of International Business will enhance knowledge in learners so that they can work as an effective manager in hospitals/social care industry. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health and social care professions. Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of the following 8 mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits. With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureMandatory units
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care
- International Health Policy
- Strategic Management for Health and Social Care
- Organisational Behaviour in Health and Social Care
- Human Resources Management in Health and Social Care
- Managing Service Delivery in Health and Social Care
- Strategic Marketing for Health and Social Care
- Research Methods for Health and Social Care Managers
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesSocial Work Health Management View 80 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 6 months - GBP £1250
- 9 months - GBP £999
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!