Level 6 Extended Diploma in Management (Finance) offered by the London School of International Business is a 120 credit qualification. To achieve this qualification learners must complete all four core units totalling 60 credits and then all of the four units from the Finance Pathway.Why Online?
- Cost effective - Typically UK diploma starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments Assessment is via assignment submission
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same diploma as on-campus students
- Recognised diploma accepted by universities for Top up with a degree.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace
Programme StructureCore Units
- Leadership and Management
- Research Project
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
- Personal Leadership and Management Development
- Financial Decision Making for Managers
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- Economics for Business
Learners who are seeking to progress to higher education to take a Bachelor's degree course in Management. Learners could also progress directly to employment.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 196 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
The Learners must possess:
- Level 5 Award/Diploma or any other equivalent qualification
- 4 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1250 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
9 months - GBP £950
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!