A key component of the Level 7 Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of other Languages at London School of Planning and Management is the development of teaching practitioners’ reflective ability.
Our aim is to help teachers deepen their understanding about their own professional practice and this is integrated throughout the course.
Why choose LSPM ?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans , pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of International Business. The programme is accredited by EduQual UK - a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally-recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Language, Methodology and Resources for Teaching
- Developing Professional Practice
- Extending Practice and ELT Specialism
- ELT Management (ELT ⇾ English Language Teaching)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Teaching View 56 other Masters in Teaching in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course. OR;
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 6 months: 1299 GBP
- 9 months: 999 GBP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.