The Level 7 Diploma in Project Management offered by the London School of Planning and Management is designed to provide candidates with the knowledge required to plan and carry out the quality assurance of monitoring activities defined in their organisation’s quality assurance procedures and in accordance with appropriate management requirements.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: The programme is accredited by EduQual UK - a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally-recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK. The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of International Business.
Enable progression to further study (full diploma and/or higher level study) or to a graduate or further professional qualification in a related area
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
The programme is accredited by EduQual UK - a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally-recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK. The programme is delivered in partnership with London School of International Business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Quality and Systems Management
- Project Development and Implementation for Strategic Managers
- Marketing communications
- Managing change in international organisations
- Risk Management for Financial Managers
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 345 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Possession of a bachelors degree or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- 5 years work experience
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1299 GBP for the full programme during 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.