The Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management offered by the London School of Planning and Management includes the study of skills that meet the changing environment of healthcare are the vision and research skills as well as the ability to manage continuous organisational improvement.
Reasons to study with us
- Professional: The qualifications offered at LSPM are developed to help you gain skills required to succeed and make a difference in the workplace.
- Affordable: All qualifications offered at LSPM are affordable than traditional colleges and universities.
- Flexible: The qualifications are super flexible, offered 100% online. Therefore, you can access the same from any part of the world using any computer/ laptop or a mobile device. The assessments of units / modules is through submission of assignments.
- Quality Assured: The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by ATHE, an Ofqual-regulated Awarding Body. All of the qualifications are listed on the Ofqual register.
The Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management is widely accepted qualification in the United Kingdom for further education progression. Students who successfully complete this diploma can get direct entry to various MBA Top-Up programmes at universities.
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research for Senior Managers
- Managing Finance in the Public Sector
- International Healthcare Policy
- Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement
- Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Programme Leadership
- Strategic Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement
- Corporate Communication Strategies
- Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Managing Quality and Service Delivery
The level 7 Qualifications in Healthcare Management provide strategic management skills for those planning to, or working in the healthcare sector both internationally and in the UK, including additional units that are specifically targeted at those working in the public sector.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 227 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- This qualification is designed for learners who are typically aged 19 and above.
- A first degree in a healthcare related subject Or A level 6 qualification, for example Diploma in Healthcare Management Or Other equivalent international qualifications
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!