The Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management offered by the London School of Planning and Management is designed to develop the learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills required to deal with the complexities of leadership and strategic management in a business context, and to develop their ability to lead change in organisations.
Key features of the course:
- Learn from a curriculum supported by the most recent content relevant to a contemporary business environment
- Develop new skills and knowledge that can be immediately applied
- Prepare for higher-level positions in management through personal and professional develop as a leader who thrives in complex and globally diverse environments
- Have assessments marked and moderated by respected professionals with practical experi-ence across a number of business sectors and management fields
- Be supported by a digital online platform and develop a personalised e-portfolio to improvethe transparency and portability of the qualification
- Progress along a pathway to gain a higher level qualification.
Passing the Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management enables learners to progress into or within employment or continue their further study. This college has progression links with a number of UK universities that acknowledges the ability of learners after studying Level 7 qualifications to be considered for advanced entry into masters top-up programmes
Students on completing Level-3 Diploma in Law :
- 80% are working (at professional / managerial position)
- 0% are studying
- 10% are working & studying
More informationVisit official programme website
- Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Finance and Financial Strategy
- Corporate Strategy
- Operations, Quality and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Practice, Leadership and Managing People
- Research, Problem Solving and Business Reporting
- Global Trade and its Impact on Strategy
- Organisational Development and Change
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 263 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level 6 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification
- 5 years work experience
International1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
EU/EEA1299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1299 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
- 9 months: 999 GBP
5% Bursary for students opting to pay in full.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.