All degree programmes are designed to develop problem-solving individuals who can easily adapt to changing circumstances and take the lead in their chosen fields of specialisation. The qualifications awarded are of world-class and provide access to a multitude of career opportunities for dynamic and creative people.
In the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, we strive to continuously improve our high impact research and significantly address the national shortage of PhD graduates that respond to global and local challenges. This Water Resource Management programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
- The Centre for Environmental Studies is a graduate school for multidisciplinary training and research focusing on the environment. Training aims to satisfy the need for environmental professionals for implementing current environmental legislation as well as industry-driven environmental management systems.
- Coordinated by the Department of Microbiology.
- The purpose of this focus area is to train environmental graduates who specialised in careers in the sustainable management of water resources. On completion of the training, candidates should be conversant and be able to partake in, or render advice concerning, all aspects involved in water resource management in Southern Africa. This includes principles of quality management, water conservation, water demand management, water supply and sanitation technologies.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management View 8 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in South Africa
- BScHons or equivalent degree.
- In the selection procedure the candidate’s complete undergraduate and honours academic record will be considered.
- At least a final grade point average of 65% for the preceding degree.
- SAQA evaluation compulsory. (NQF level 8 required)
International1023 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1023 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National1023 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1023 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
R17 195 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.