At Medicinal Plant Science from University of Pretoria the qualifications awarded are of world-class and provide access to a multitude of career opportunities for dynamic and creative people.
Students at Medicinal Plant Science from University of Pretoria will:
- become problem-solving individuals
- easily adapt to changing circumstances
- take the lead in their chosen fields of specialisation
- Medicinal Plants
- Plant Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy Health Sciences Botany View 24 other Masters in Botany in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BScHons (Medicinal Plant Science) degree or relevant honours degree
- An average of at least 60% for each of the following or equivalent modules: Advanced Phytomedicine,, Phytopharmacology, and Pharmacognosy/Phytotherapy
International1114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1114 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1114 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.