All degree programmes are designed to develop problem-solving individuals who can easily adapt to changing circumstances and take the lead in their chosen fields of specialisation. The qualifications awarded are of world-class and provide access to a multitude of career opportunities for dynamic and creative people.
In the Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, we strive to continuously improve our high impact research and significantly address the national shortage of PhD graduates that respond to global and local challenges. This Genetics programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The MSc degree is conferred on the grounds of a dissertation and such additional postgraduate coursework as may be prescribed.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 179 other Masters in Health Sciences in South Africa
- An appropriate BScHons degree
- A final grade point average of at least 60% for the preceding degree or on recommendation from the head of department
- Preference will be given to applicants with the highest final grade point averages for their preceding degree.
- Applicants may be subjected to an entrance evaluation examination.
International1021 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1021 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National1021 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1021 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
R17 195 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.