At Applied Mathematics from University of Pretoria the qualifications awarded are of world-class and provide access to a multitude of career opportunities for dynamic and creative people.
Students at Applied Mathematics from University of Pretoria will:
- become problem-solving individuals
- easily adapt to changing circumstances
- take the lead in their chosen fields of specialisation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Financial Mathematics View 43 other Masters in Mathematics in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant BScHons degree
- A weighted average of at least 60% at honours level
- Modules (or equivalent) completed at honours level: Measure and integration theory, Functional analysis, Partial differential equations, Numerical analysis
International1114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1114 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1114 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.