Graduates at Universitat Rovira i Virgili will be highly trained in designing products and processes related to chemical engineering. They will also have a strong professional grounding because their work placement and master's theses will be conducted primarily in the chemical industry (i.e. in companies and organisations outside the university).
Students at Chemical Engineering will be able to provide their leadership, management and entrepreneurial skills in
- Industries such as petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and food processing.
- Engineering companies (advising on new projects).
- Auditing (energy, environmental, etc.).
- Wastewater treatment plants.
- Public administration.
- Service sector and commercial sector.
- R&D laboratories and institutes (public and private).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Transport Phenomena
- Advanced Thermodynamics and Molecular Simulation
- Product and Process Design I
- Management and Administration of Companies
- Industrial Leadership
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Master's degree is designed for graduates in Chemical Engineering or a similar field, or a university Degree that qualifies graduates to practice as Professional technical industrial engineers specialised in industrial chemistry or a similar field. It is also aimed to students who wishes to work as a project leader.
Letter of motivation for academic coordination.
Proof of competence in English (Level B2). If you are not able to certify it, the Academic Comission may request an interview where reading, writing and speaking in English language will be evaluated.
International2885 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2885 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2885 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2885 EUR per year during 12 months.
- Students with degrees from other countries will be charged an academic tax of €218.15 the first time they enrol only (price for course 2020-21).
Living costs for Tarragona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.