Gender Studies from University of Pretoria will help you develop to your full potential.
Students at Gender Studies from University of Pretoria will:
- be entering a stimulating environment that will broaden their intellectual horizons
- achieve personal and professional success through the best possible learning experience.
- Dissertation: Gender studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHistory Gender & Sexuality Studies Sociology View 39 other Masters in History in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours degree in Gender Studies or honours degree in Sociology with relevant modules or honours degree with specialisation in relevant social science
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 70% for the honours degree
- Research component passed at honours level
- An admissions essay may be required
- Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
International1116 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1116 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1116 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1116 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.