Fine Arts from University of Pretoria will help you develop to your full potential.
Students at Fine Arts from University of Pretoria will:
- be entering a stimulating environment that will broaden their intellectual horizons
- achieve personal and professional success through the best possible learning experience.
- Dissertation: Advanced research in Fine Arts
- Dissertation and creative production
- Dissertation and curatorial practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Fine Arts
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts or relevant honours degree
- A weighted average of at least 65% at final-year level of the four-year bachelor’s degree or a cumulative weighted average of at least 65% for an equivalent degree at honours level
- An admissions essay may be required
- An entrance/admissions examination may be required
- Additional work/modules may be required in order to reach the desired level of competency
International1116 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1116 EUR per year during 12 months.
National1116 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1116 EUR per year during 12 months.
R18 960 per annum
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.