At Environment and Society (Coursework) from University of Pretoria we offer an exciting and comprehensive programme.
Students at Environment and Society (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- be entering a stimulating environment
- broaden their intellectual horizons
- achieve personal and professional success through the best possible learning experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environment and development
- Strategic environmental management
- Environmental paradigms
- Environmental analysis, assessment and modelling
- Environmental law
- Environment and land reform
- Social modelling and assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 38 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant BAHons degree
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 60% for the honours degree
- Computer literacy as determined by a proficiency test may be required
International4229 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4229 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2114 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R36 000 to R50 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.