At Clinical Psychology (Coursework) from University of Pretoria we offer an exciting and comprehensive programme.
Students at Clinical Psychology (Coursework) from University of Pretoria will:
- be entering a stimulating environment
- broaden their intellectual horizons
- achieve personal and professional success through the best possible learning experience.
- Psychotherapy: Theory
- Psychotherapy: Practice
- Mini-dissertation: Clinical psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Clinical Psychology View 12 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BSocSciHons in Psychology or BAHons in Psychology or relevant honours degree
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 70% for the honours degree
International4229 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4229 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2114 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - from R36 000 to R50 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.