You can look forward to exciting cross-industry positions in consulting or in cross-departmental functions, as well as management staff positions, e.g. in controlling, business development or corporate strategy.
At the Accadis International School Bad Homburg we offer a master degree in International Management. At the end of each trimester, there is an exam phase with written examinations, presentations or assignments. Here the advantage of our trimester-based system comes into play. The academic content you need to review is from "only" three months, you can therefore be more focused when studying for the examinations.
- Real-Life Consulting Case | Full-time format
- Work-based projects in Strategy, Finance, Marketing and Internationality | Part-time format
- Optional internship in Germany or abroad | Full-time format
- Learning from expert practitioners
- Lectures by renowned company representatives
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Leadership
- Applied Global Strategy
- Operations Management
- Ethics and Behavioral Economics
- Research Methods and Academic Writing
- Real-Life Consulting Case
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 97 other Masters in International Business in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- curriculum vitae (CV)|personal resume
- official diploma and transcript of records of your Bachelor’s degree
- translation into English or German of the official diploma and transcript of records of your Bachelor degree if not in English in the original
- higher secondary school leaving certificate
- health insurance – please note that on application we do not yet require evidence of your international health insurance coverage. Nevertheless, by the start of the program you will need to provide proof of insurance, as this is necessary for enrollment into the program.
- passport photograph
- English language proficiency certificate
- a letter of motivation|statement of purpose
International12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National12500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.