Since its inception, it has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate and postgraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students who join this Faculty will be part of a new generation of health professionals. The Faculty’s training is outcomes-based and problem-orientated – a unique way of looking at patients and their health. The Anatomy programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
More informationVisit official programme website
- In accordance with the stipulations of the General Regulations, the MSc degree is conferred by virtue of an examination, or an examination and a dissertation, or an examination and an essay, or a dissertation.
- All MSc students must register for, and attend (TNM 802) Applied research methodology 802 satisfactorily. (Exemption may be granted if the module has already been passed for the BScHons degree.)
- All the stipulations pertaining to coursework master’s degrees and postgraduate studies in accordance with the General Regulations apply. Subject to the stipulations of the General Regulations, the Chairperson of the School in question may, in consultation with the relevant head of department, approve a fixed limited extension of the period on the grounds of extraordinary circumstances.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 110 other Masters in Human Medicine in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A four-year bachelor’s degree or an honours degree.
- In the case of a three-year bachelor’s degree also applicable practical (work) experience as prescribed by the University plus any other additional work deemed necessary by the head of department:
- With the proviso that the head of department will have the discretion to decide whether the prerequisite qualification or the qualification plus work experience would be acceptable for admission to the proposed field of study.
International1844 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1844 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National922 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 922 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
R18 110 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.