This is precisely what the international Master Programme in Wood Technology provides at Rosenheim University of Applied Sciences.
It is offered jointly by the University of Applied Sciences Rosenheim (D) together with the Bern University of Applied Sciences, Architecture, Wood and Civil Engineering (CH).
Expanding skills in relation with the most recent technologies in the timber industry as well as active participation in research and industry projects are at the core of the Master Degree Programme.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Mathematics and Statistics
- Advanced Technical Mechanics
- Automation in Wood Technology
- Personality Development & Leadership
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 75 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form available online at: Application
- Admittance requirementsAn above average Bachelor (min. 180 ECTS points) or Diploma degree in the study courses wood technology, timber construction & redevelopment, interior engineering or related areas, proof of English proficiency via recognized English language examinations (TOEFL, Cambridge Certificate) and a letter of motivation
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
No tuition fees - Student Union fee: 62 Euro per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.