- To obtain a cross-functional approach to management.
- To provide in-depth knowledge of analytical tools applied to management.
- To learn the required technical and managerial skills for key decision-making processes.
Who is it for?
The Master of Science in Management at Pompeu Fabra University is aimed at recent graduates and junior professionals with the following academic backgrounds:
- Business Administration
More informationVisit official programme website
- New Business Ideas and Business Plan
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Financing for Start-ups
- How to start your own company
- Technology Strategy
- Operations Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 96 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
- Fill in the program's online application form
- Have an admission interview (Skype)
- Scanned copy of the student's Bachelor's Degree
- Scanned copy of the Transcript of Records. Make sure that it includes your GPA
- Scanned copy of the student's Passport/ID
- Official proof of English
- Presentation letter or video
- CV or videocurriculum
- 2 academic recommendation letters (mandatory) and 1 professional letter (optional)
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.