Offered jointly between the UPF Department of Economics and Business, the ESCI-UPF, and the UPF Barcelona School of Management, the Master of Science in International Businessis a one-year, full time program entirely taught in English. It is targeted at graduates from different spheres of knowledge who wish to obtain the knowledge, techniques, skills and critical attitudes to understand and be successful in the current context of the global company. The program includes a curricular internship and a one-week international business trip to a foreign country.
Practically focused and internationally oriented, theMaster of Science in International Business at Pompeu Fabra University is organized so that students learn about all the processes and strategic decisions involved in business internationalization. Throughout the program, students learn how to operate in international markets, manage cross-cultural teams and communicate and negotiate internationally. The program's curriculum unfolds parallel to the internationalization process of a company: internal and external diagnosis (1st term), strategic planning (2nd term) and business operation (3rd term).
- To interpret current political, economic and social affairs in an international business key.
- To be able to identify, analyze and develop business opportunities in international markets.
- To acquire and master analysis tools to create and implement an International Business Plan and put them into practice in the course's final project.
- To design and carry out the analytical, operating and strategic functions of the international business.
- To develop and implement the commercial, financial, human resources and operations strategies, and know the legal requirements for the internationalization of the company.
- To promote the management skills necessary for communication and negotiation in a multicultural business environment.
- To obtain relevant work experience in the field of international business on completing the Master of Science internship.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Risk Analysis. Economic, Social and Political Environment
- International Economics
- Institutions and Markets. Regional processes of Economic Integration
- Marketing Research and Opportunity Analysts
- Culture and Organization of International Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 68 other Masters in International Business in Spain
- Fill in the program's online application form
- Have an admission interview (Skype)
- Scanned copy of the student's Bachelor's Degree
- Scanned copy of the Transcript of Records. Make sure that it includes your GPA
- Scanned copy of the student's Passport/ID
- Official proof of English
- Presentation letter or video
- CV or videocurriculum
- 2 academic recommendation letters (mandatory) and 1 professional letter (optional)
- Although GMAT is not strictly required, analytical skills and business experience will be positively evaluated
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18500 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.