At Environment and Mathematical Modeling from Doshisha University another important objective is the development of instructors trained in environmental science, who are in short supply in classrooms.
Learning GoalsAs well as aiming to develop advanced professionals with advanced knowledge of mathematical science in various industrial circles, the mathematical science course also establishes as an important objective the development of educators who are able to act on their own initiative to execute elementary and secondary mathematics education from an advanced standpoint. Furthermore, an important theme of this course, which aims to unite both environmental and mathematical sciences, is the development of advanced professionals and educators who are strong in interdisciplinary fields regardless of the course with which they are affiliated.
- Advanced Mathematical Ecology
- Advanced Numerical Analysis
- Advanced Difference / Differential Equations
- Advanced Natural Environment Studies
- Advanced Earth and Planetary Environment Science
- Advanced Ecology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Applied Mathematics View 9 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in Japan
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Those who have completed 16 or more years of education outside Japan and possessing a Bachelor’s Degree or expect to complete it and will possess a Bachelor’s Degree by the time of enrollment.
- Those who have graduated from a university or college in Japan as an international student or expect to graduate by the time of enrollment.
- Those who have been granted a degree corresponding to a Bachelor’s Degree by completing a program where the course term is 3 years or more in overseas universities or other overseas schools or are expected to be granted a degree corresponding to a Bachelor’s Degree by the time of enrollment.
- Those who have completed 15 or more years of education outside Japan and possessing a Bachelor’s Degree or expect to complete it and will possess a Bachelor’s Degree by the time of enrollment.
International7641 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7641 USD per year during 24 months.
National7641 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7641 USD per year during 24 months.
- First year: 815,000 YEN
- Second year: 820,000 YEN
Living costs for Kyoto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.