Since its inception, it has grown to be one of the largest health training institutions in the country and boasts an undergraduate and postgraduate student corps of over 6 000.
Students who join this Faculty will be part of a new generation of health professionals. The Faculty’s training is outcomes-based and problem-orientated – a unique way of looking at patients and their health. The Paediatrics (Coursework) programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
- Occupational therapeutic anatomy
- Anatomical pathology
- Occupational therapy
- Mini-dissertation: Occupational therapy
- Applied research methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 96 other Masters in Human Medicine in South Africa
- The Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy or an equivalent qualification.
- Registration as occupational therapist with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
- A student must have at least one year clinical experience in the proposed field of study (Community service year excluded).
- A student must hold at least a 15 hours per week position for the duration of study deemed applicable to the proposed field of study by the head of department.
- Fields of specialisation for the MOccTher degree with coursework are offered on an annual basis if at least five applicants apply for admission to a particular field of specialisation.
International1177 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1177 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National1177 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1177 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
R19 650 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.