Management from HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management is specifically designed for young professionals and high-potentials. The part-time Master in Management program allows you to build on your previous qualifications alongside your profession and thereby open up brand new possibilities for your career.
The program’s flexibility allows you to reconcile your current job with your aspirations to gain a Master’s degree. This also means providing you with the most convenient location to accommodate your study schedule amidst your current responsibilities. Leipzig, Cologne or Munich? The choice is yours!
Become that business development manager, that business analyst, that consultant or that executive assistant to the CEO – our university level, part-time Master in Management program will open up entirely new career opportunities for you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Administration & Economics
- Leadership & Reflection
- Entrepreneurship & Disruption
- Strategic Management
- Financial Decision Making
- Transformation Management
- International Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 206 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent business-related programs, e.g. Business Informatics, Business Psychology, Business Law, Economics, Industrial Engineering etc. (with a minimum of 210 ECTS, of which 40 – 60 credits in business-related subjects, applicants with less than 210 ECTS but at least 180 ECTS can acquire the missing credits by approved professional competencies)
- Min. of 3 months relevant practical experience
- HHL Entry Test (alternatively GMAT)
- Knowledge of a second modern foreign language (besides English and mother tongue)
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of general qualification for university entrance
- Portrait Photo
- 2 letters of recommendation (in German or English)
- Copy of Diploma Supplement (if already available)
- Proof of very good skills in English (e.g. TOEFL of 90+ ibt) and basic knowledge in a second modern foreign language besides the mother tongue
International14750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National14750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.