This professional masters program will provide you with a competitive edge in the job market with a grounding in a broad spectrum of business and management disciplines, from accounting to corporate finance and marketing to strategic management. Developed to address the needs of today’s employers, you will become prepared to take on leadership positions in management in Canada or abroad.
The Management programme offered by the Trent University will provide you with a competitive edge in the job market with a grounding in a broad spectrum of business and management disciplines, from accounting to corporate finance and marketing to strategic management. Developed to address the needs of today’s employers, you will become prepared to take on leadership positions in management in Canada or abroad.
This full-time, 16-month, course-based program is offered by the School of Business at Trent University Durham Greater Toronto Area, specifically for students who have recently graduated from non-business majors. Begin the program directly after university graduation, or with up to five years of post-graduation work experience. The program will be offered over four terms and include a summer work integrated learning opportunity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting Concepts
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Application of Statistics
- Corporate Finance
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 15 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Four-year, bachelor level, non-business degree (a four year undergraduate bachelor's degree) from an academic institution approved by Trent University
- Minimum B+ (77%) or equivalent in the work of the last four semesters or the last two undergraduate years
- Two supportive letters of reference at least one from an academic familiar with the student
- Familiarity with calculus is highly desirable for any potential applicants. Successful completion of an undergraduate quantitative methods course will prove to be very helpful for students wishing to apply to this program
International30318 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30318 CAD per year during 16 months.
National19853 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19853 CAD per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Oshawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.