Understand the larger social issues facing business and organizations in today's changing environment.
This professional Graduate Management at Trent University program will provide you with a competitive edge in the job market with a grounding in a broad spectrum of business and management disciplines, from accounting to corporate finance and marketing to strategic management. Developed to address the needs of today’s employers, you will become prepared to take on leadership positions in management in Canada or abroad.
This full-time, 16-month, course-based program is offered by the School of Business at Trent University Durham Greater Toronto Area. Begin the program directly after university graduation, or with up to five years of post-graduation work experience. The program will be offered over four terms and include a work integrated learning opportunity.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Application of Statistics
- Organizational Effectiveness and Change
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Financial Markets and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 253 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Honours degree (a four year undergraduate bachelor's degree) with at least B+ (77%) in the last two years of full-time study, or last ten full academic credits.
- Familiarity with calculus is highly desirable for any potential applicants. Successful completion of an undergraduate quantitative methods course will prove to be very helpful for students wishing to apply to this program
- Enrollment is limited; preference will be given to applicants who exceed the above minimum requirements and those with relevant work experience.
A GRE or GMAT test score is not required for admission into this program
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30076 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30076 CAD per year during 16 months.
National18900 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 CAD per year during 16 months.
Living costs for Oshawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.