The Master of Science in International Business and Entrepreneurship at University of Pavia develops managerial capabilities for the governance of change within complex as well as multinational contexts. The program is inspired by principles related to: Exponential Organisations, Design Thinking, Global Culture & Diversity as a value, Agile Management, Digital Transformation, Lean Startup as a mindset for both small and giant companies, entrepreneurship/corporate entrepreneurship.
This curriculum is designed to develop managers and consultants which bring their A-game within international contexts. It provides students not only with a wide knowledge of management theories but also with the skills necessary to apply this knowledge in multi-country and cross-cultural contexts, thus preparing them for a rewarding career in business and the strategic management of international organizations and multinational companies.
Career Opportunities includes but are not limited to:
Country/Export manager; Business Development Manager; Analyst of international markets; Marketing manager; Project Manager; Management consultant; Business Analyst; Global Entrepreneur.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- International Business and Management
- International Entrepreneurship
- DBI – Doing Business In (US, Far East, Middle East, Japan, etc.)
- International Marketing
- Cross-cultural Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 104 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
- Students should hold a 3-year university diploma (Bachelor degree) in the areas of Business/ Management/ Economics
Tuition fees are calculated based on the financial status of the student’s family (ISEE indicator)
- maximum contribution level corresponds to 80.000,00 € of ISEE
- students with a family financial status lower than 23.000 euros are entitled to the total exemption from contribution . This will allow many students to access or complete their studies for free, except for the 156 euros (first fixed instalment)
Living costs for Pavia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.