Graduates will be able to be knowledgeable of theoretical and practical aspects of basic engineering disciplines with a specific deepening on the automation engineering; they will be able to identify, state and solve, also using innovative thinking, complex problems or issues that require an interdisciplinary approach.
They will also be able to:
- Design, plan, project and manage innovative and complex systems, processes and services.
- Design and manage highly complex experiments.
- Use their strong background on the contest and their cross-sector skills.
- Use their knowledge of business management and professional ethics
Graduates from the Master’s Degree in Industrial Automation Engineering at University of Pavia can work in production innovation and develop, process planning and programming, complex system advanced design and managing; in electronics, electromechanics, aereospace, chemicals and aeronauticals companies that develop design and implementation for automated systems, processes and systems for automation that work that integrate computer components, apparatuses of measures, transmission and implementation.
They can also find employement in service companies and as freelancers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Classes are focused on:
- Electrical machines and drives
- Robotics and embedded systems
- Organization Theory
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Technology Management Automotive Engineering View 11 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree, postgraduate Master’s degree or a three-year diploma or other officially recognized study titles awarded abroad.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition fee for non-EU students who enter Italy with a study visa is based on flat rate and depends on the citizenship.
- If non-EU students come from a family with limited financial resource, they can choose to have their tuition fee calculated according to their family income (from €156,00 to €3.985,00 per year).
Living costs for Pavia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.