The Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology at the University of Pretoria is a leading source of graduates in the engineering, built environment and information technology professions. We achieve this by a focus on research to drive innovative and enquiry-led teaching for educating and positioning our students to be leaders in their professions. The Faculty has extensive and cutting-edge teaching, learning and laboratory facilities integrated with the excellent suite of facilities and services offered by the University. We facilitate access to our qualifications through our extended programmes but expect our students to excel and develop as future professionals through our programme offering. We invite you to consider enrolling in one of our programmes if you share our vision of excellence and want to position yourself as a leader in the professions that we support.
The Faculty is organised in four schools: the School of Engineering, the School for the Built Environment, the School of Information Technology and the Graduate School of Technology Management. The School of Engineering is the largest of its kind in the country in terms of student numbers, graduates and research contributions and offers programmes in all the major engineering disciplines with many specialisations also offered at undergraduate and graduate level. The ICT Management programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
- Information and knowledge management
- Organisational behaviour and management
- Computer science in perspective
- Information in perspective
- Life-cycle and maturity models for IT
- Digital economy
- ICT project management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTechnology Management View 8 other Masters in Technology Management in South Africa
- An appropriate honours or four-year bachelor’s degree, and an average of at least 65%.
- A pass mark in Mathematics at NSC level or another qualification in Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Statistics or equivalent.
- Relevant work experience.
- Success in the selection process (refer to the departmental website for guidelines) is based on a recommendation letter from the employer/line manager, indicating a commitment that they will make time available for the employee to devote to the studies; an essay/motivation letter motivating the interest in this degree; and a CV (a template is available on the departmental website).
- A limited number of applicants are admitted to this degree.
International1035 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1035 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National1035 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1035 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
R17 195 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.