Educational Psychology (Coursework) from University of Pretoria trains pre-service teachers.
Our graduates will become educational psychologists, principals, researchers, programme evaluators, curriculum designers, computer education and training experts, assessment specialists, education policy analysts, community development workers and education law advisors working in national and international agencies and organisations.
- Career counselling
- Educational psychology assessment for learning and development 875
- Educational psychological learning support
- Educational psychology pathways to emotional and behavioural wellbeing
- Educational Psychology Practice
- Family-oriented intervention
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Educational Psychology View 39 other Masters in Psychology in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Education and/or in South Africa, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Relevant BEd degree majoring in Psychology and honours degree in Educational Psychology or Bachelor of Psychology (BPsych) degree with Educational Psychology as a major or Bachelor’s degree majoring in Psychology and Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and honours degree in Educational Psychology or Psychology
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 60% for the relevant qualification/s to be considered for admission
International4654 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4654 EUR per year during 24 months.
National2327 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2327 EUR per year during 24 months.
SA and SADC countries citizens - R40 000
Living costs for Pretoria
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.