The Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences aspires to be at the cutting edge of economic, financial and management education, as well as research and community engagement within the national, African and global context. The Taxation (Coursework) programme is offered by University of Pretoria.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General principles of taxation
- Current issues in taxation
- Income and consumption taxes
- Technical research reports
- Mini-dissertation: Taxation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTaxation View 7 other Masters in Taxation in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Relevant BCom Honours degree or equivalent Postgraduate Diploma (NQF level 8) with a minimum of 120 credits on this level;
- An average of at least 60%;
- Relevant Taxation modules at honours level (minimum of 40 credits); and
- Relevant work experience in a tax environment.
International4880 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4880 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
National2440 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2440 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
R47 910 per annum
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.