The Digital Health MSc course at the University of Potsdam covers the basic concepts and methods of IT systems engineering and data engineering, and the basics of medicine, as well as providing an understanding of different healthcare systems.
Along with an excellent professional education in IT systems engineering, the Digital Engineering Faculty places great importance on teaching the interdisciplinary and key competencies (soft skills) that play a vital role in the successful management of large networked IT projects. The subject of entrepreneurship and the innovation methodology of Design Thinking are established components of the curriculum.
The interdisciplinary English-language master's program in digital health is aimed at computer science and medical students who want to work as highly qualified experts in the health sector, at the interface between IT, computer science, and medicine. Master's graduates can apply their interdisciplinary skills to leadership roles in research or industry in a variety of ways. The healthcare and health management sectors offer exciting and "future-proof" career perspectives for graduates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Systems and Sciences for Digital Health
- Software Architectures for Digital Health
- Ethics, Law and Compliance for Digital Health
- Digital Health Business and Process Transformation
- Digital Health Project Lab
- Scalable Computing and Algorithms for Digital Health
- Health Data Security
- Acquisition, Processing and Analysis of Health Data
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Health Informatics View 32 other Masters in Health Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applying for a master's degree generally requires that you hold an undergraduate degree, such as a bachelor's degree. Your first degree should be in a subject that is relevant to this course of study, for example in IT systems engineering, computer science, bioinformatics, medicine, medical science or pharmacology. In order to participate in the "Digital Health" master's degree program, you will also need English skills commensurate with the C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- 280 Euros per semester administrative fee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.