The Integrated Design program from Anhalt University of Applied Sciences focuses on the development of intercultural skills. It uses the truly synergetic power of a working environment with students from various countries and cultural backgrounds. The program requires a high level of media competence. Projects are based on both practical and experimental research. Students are encouraged to come up with systematic, creative, and individual solutions. International designers, visiting artists, and other specialists will support projects according to the topic and their professional area of specialization.
Major fields of study:
- Integrated design (visual communication, product design, time-based media)
- Design research and methodology
- Synchronization of knowledge from various design disciplines
- Design management skills, peer-teaching skills, intercultural skills
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A qualified university degree in design or design related fields such as product, communication, media, interior, architecture, art or art history is required.
- A professional portfolio, representing the work and the intention of the applicant, is evaluated by a commission.
International1760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 880 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA1760 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 880 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Bernburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.