The Sustainable Infrastructure programme offered by Dublin Institute Of Technology consists of 12 taught modules and a Research Project module, and focuses, in particular, sustainability, water engineering, numerical techniques, renewable and sustainable technologies and transport planning with options in advanced structural engineering.
The programme award is a Master of Engineering (ME) Degree, with an option to exit the programme with a Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip). Graduates of the programme will be ideally suited to engage in sustainable engineering research, analysis, and design.
Graduates of the programme will be ideally suited to engage in Sustainable research, analysis, and design in Infrastructural Development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Entrepreneurship for Engineers
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Research Methods
- Introduction to Sustainable Infrastructure
- Statistical Analysis for Engineers
- Climate Resilient Infrastructure
- Transport Planning & Simulation
- Traffic Management & Road Safety
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 13 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Ireland
- An honours degree, with a minimum attainment of second class honours grade 2, in Civil/Structural/Environmental Engineering or a closely-related discipline. The degree should be of four years duration and accredited by the relevant professional body.
- Any qualification(s) deemed by the DIT as being equivalent to No. 1 above, when taken in conjunction with relevant work experience.
International230 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA230 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 EUR per module during 24 months.
- €230 - 5 ECT Module
- €1,380 - Dissertation Module
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.