The Architecture programme offered by Dublin Institute Of Technology is uniquely structured in that it offers participants a post-graduate professional degree in architecture which enables them to go on directly to PhD studies or practice as a graduate architect. The programme is a Level 9 Major Award under the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) with a one and half year duration of full time study (or up to one full time and one year part time study during the final semester).
In the ever changing professional and industry landscapes, the Master of Architecture programme at the Dublin School of Architecture provides students with advanced knowledge and expertise to be agile professionals with an emphasis on the architect as practitioner, as researcher, and as educator. These three modes of practice are highly complementary in the field of architecture, and require common skillsets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Collaborative Design Practice Studio
- Research Methods
- Whole Life Design
- Advanced Architectural Design Studio
- Roles in the Professional Context
- Architecture & Culture
- Architectural Design Research Studio
- Research Studies
- Elective Options
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture View 7 other Masters in Landscape Architecture in Ireland
- 2 hard copies of your portfolio (A3 or A4) max. 12 pages (no physical models please)
- 2 hard copies of RPL record* & Evidence of Inquiry* (Advanced Entry Students only)
- 1 hard copy of your undergraduate Architecture programme transcript**(providing certified translation if not in English)
- 100 euro cheque or bank draft payable to DSA Master of Architecture. The application fee is non refundable.
EU/EEA9675 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9675 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.