The Applied Psychology program offered by the University of the West Indies will be an attractive offering to recent university graduates and practicioners who require analytical skills to address psychological issues within organisations and society.
Graduates with M.S. in Applied Psychology from the University of the West Indies will:
- Have a working knowledge and appreciation of the discipline of psychology and psychological research;
- Be able to analyse organisational and society problems by applying contemporary psychological theory;
- Be able to conduct social psychological research to address organisational and societal problems;
- Be able to contribute to the body of knowledge of psychology by futhering Caribbean psychological research; and who will
- Be adequately skilled to pursue further postgraduate study in social psychology and related disciplines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Themes in Applied Psychology
- Applied Research Design and Statistics
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Psychology
- Cross Cultural Psychology
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To qualify for entry applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work or a related field with at least Second Class honours or equivalent.
- Students without a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or Social Work will be considered but the department will require these students to complete specific pre-requisite courses.
- Most applicants will be interviewed.
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
National8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Bridgetown
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.